Found objects (camera parts, watch parts, electronics, transformer wire), urethane resin, paint, stainless & brass hardware.
• Includes insured priority domestic shipping, international shipping extra
• Limited Edition Brackets: #110, #111 / 214
• Framed: 13 x 12 x 3 in (33 x 30.5 x 7.6 cm)
• Fossil: ~6.75 in sq (17.15 cm sq)
• Silver Metal Frame
• CA residents pay Sales Tax based on zip code
For buoyancy control this docile creature utilized a unique array of bulb-like air chambers inside its central vertebrae. The dorsal spine on in the head performed electrolysis to generate oxygen for the tanks.
• Face: polished.
• Sides, top & bottom: lightly polished.
• Back: polished mold surface (the backs may have slight irregularities due to the mold).
• Hand-signed aluminum bade on lower-left side.
• Stainless and steel metal brackets designed by Lex, outsourced for laser cutting.
• Mounting instructions are included.
• I note noticeable blemishes above. There may be slight surface imperfections on these casts along with some slight curved edges that are hidden in the bases.
• The cast insect is susceptible to fingerprints and may have slight surface imperfections.
• Do not clean the signature plate on the side.
• The cast piece can be cleaned with a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
• Comes with certificate of authenticity.
All images, concepts, artwork and content ©2020 Lex Talkington. All Rights Reserved.