Green-cheeked Octopus (Tube-Head Cephalopod)SOLD
Found objects (camera parts, watch parts, electronics, transformer wire), urethane resin, paint, stainless hardware.
• This has one tiny 'crater' on the face that was a surface bubble.
• Overall: Approx. 6.375 x 4.5 x 2.3 in (16.19 x 11.43 x 5.84 cm)
• Base Footprint: 4.25 x 2.125 in (10.8 x 5.4 cm)
• Tile size: ranges from 5 x 3 x 0.75 in up to 5.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (12.7 x 7.63 x 1.9 cm up to 13.97 x 8.3 x 2.54 cm)
• Includes priority domestic shipping, international shipping extra
• CA residents pay Sales Tax based on zip code
• Face: polished.
• Sides & top: lightly polished.
• Back & bottom: frosted.
• Hand-signed on bottom of cast.
• Base instructions are included — base is cast urethane, primed, painted, tapped with velvet bottom pocket liner. See base video here
• I note noticeable blemishes above. There may be slight surface imperfections on these casts along with some slight curved edges that are hidden in the bases.
• The cast insect is susceptible to fingerprints and may have slight surface imperfections.
• Do not clean the signature on the bottom.
• The cast piece can be cleaned with a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
• Comes with certificate of authenticity.
All images, concepts, artwork and content ©2020 Lex Talkington. All Rights Reserved.